Iced Out Pill Pendant
A PILL EMOJI PENDANT
This piece of jewelry has a design inspired by the pill emoji (💊). The pendant has two types of stones, diamonds and amethysts VVS which offer a beautiful shine of different colors and the two sides can be separated, a speciality signed No Cap Jewelry.
ITEMS DETAILS OF THIS PENDANT
|Material||18k Gold Plated|
|Type of Chain||Rope Chain (3mm)|
No Cap Jewelry are committed to bringing you the highest quality of jewelry. We offer %100 Money Back Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty.
Size Guide For Chain :
How To Care For Your Leather Items
What is Leather?
- Leather is made from animal hide.
What if my leather gets wet?
- We recommend removing your jewelry under any circumstance that it may receive water or perspiration. Whether that be in the shower, at the gym, or at the beach. Let it air dry out of direct sunlight should your leather item get wet. Do not use a hair dryer or anything to speed up the drying process as it may damage and crack the leather. Many of our leather items are dyed, as animal skin does not naturally come in turquoise or red! If your dyed leather items receive moisture or are left in the sun for long periods they may lose color. Be careful to avoid these circumstances.
Do I need to oil or put a treatment on my leather?
- If you use your item regularly you should not need to oil it. If you should feel that you need to condition your leather, it is recommended that you do so sparingly, once or twice a year, and apply a minimal amount of leather treatment when necessary.
How To Care For Your Gold Bonded/Plated Jewelry
- When you want the look of gold jewelry without the massive price tag, you choose gold plated items. This allows you to save money and purchase more jewelry! To help extend the life of your purchase, there are some tips and tricks you need to know in order to extend the life of a plated piece, as the plating itself has a lifespan.
- With the appropriate care, you can prolong the lifespan of your pieces and get more wear out of your gold plated jewelry. It cannot be said exactly how long the plating will last – there are many factors that come into play when determining the lifespan of a plated piece.
Unless you have purchased a 14K item from our website, your Gold colored jewelry will be finished using IP Plating, the latest technology in surface coating.
Remove your jewelry at night - do not sleep with your plated jewelry on! Nightly perspiration and the extended rubbing against the skin will cause the plating to wear faster.
Store your jewelry in a dry place - Do not store your jewelry in the bathroom, as the consistent moisture and humidity will tarnish your jewelry. Keep your jewelry items in a place such as your bedroom where proper ventilation and normal air conditions are present.
Do not clean your jewelry with chemicals - plating is much more delicate than pure metals such as solid gold and sterling silver.
Clean your items often to maintain shine and remove the sweat and dirt that will accumulate with average wear. Use a lightly damp cloth, and gently wipe down your item, use a clean towel to dry. To clean chains and necklaces, hold the piece by the clasp, do not tug at the chain to avoid rupturing the clasp.
- For jewelry that contains rhinestones wipe the item gently, do not rub. Make sure to be careful around the corners or prongs that can catch on to your towel and damage or break loose one of your stones.